What data we collect
The personal data we collect from you includes:
• Questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us.
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and details of which version of web browser you used
• Information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use verveine-provence.com. This includes IP addresses. The data is anonymised before being used for analytics processing.
Google Analytics processes anonymised information about:
• The pages you visit on verveine-provence.com
• How long you spend on each verveine-provence.com page
• How you got to the site
• What you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not store your personal information through Google Analytics (for example your name or address).
We will not identify you through analytics information, and we will not combine analytics information with other data sets in a way that would identify who you are.
Why we need your data
We collect information through Google Analytics to see how you use the site. We do this to help:
• Make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users
• Make improvements, for example improving site search
We also collect data in order to:
• Gather feedback to improve our services.
• Respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
• Allow you to access government services and make transactions
• Provide you with information about local services
• Monitor use of the site to identify security threats
What we do with your data
The data we collect will not be shared with other business, agencies and public bodies.
We will not:
• Sell or rent your data to third parties
• Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
• Use your data in analytics
We will share your data if we are required to do so by law - for example, by court order, or to prevent fraud or other crime.
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
• It is needed for the purposes set out in this document
• The law requires us to
We will keep your email data for 1 year. We will keep your feedback data for 2 years.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We are committed to doing all that we can to keep your data secure. We have set up systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data - for example, we protect your data using varying levels of encryption.
We also make sure that any third parties that we deal with keep all personal data they process on our behalf secure.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
links to other websites:
Verveine Provence contains links to other websites.
This privacy notice only applies to verveine-provence.com, and does not cover other services and transactions that we link to. These services, such as venue hiring, have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to verveine-provence.com from another website
If you come to verveine-provence.com from another website, we do not receive personal information from the other website.
Contact us or make a complaint:
Contact the Privacy Team if you:
•have a question about anything in this privacy notice
•think that your personal data has been misused or mishandled
Changes to this policy:
If these changes affect how your personal data is processed, we will take reasonable steps to let you know.
Last updated 11 May 2020